LBLA BEAUTY, LLC.
Last Updated: August 18, 2023
Information We Collect
The specific information we collect may vary depending on how you interact with us and our Site. The personal information we collect may include information that identifies, relates, describes, or associated with you. This may include:
- Personal Information: your name, postal address, email address, phone number, date of birth, account name, username, password, or social media information.
- Device Information: your computer's Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, cookies, browsing activity.
- Demographic Information: your age, gender, race and/or ethnicity, disability, if any, and occupation.
- Payment Information: your credit or debit card information and billing information.
- User Content: your communications with us and any other content you provide, such as social media profiles, photographs, images, videos, comments, product reviews, testimonials, survey responses, and other similar content.
How we Collect Your Information
We may collect information from various sources. For example, we may collect and obtain information:
- Directly from you: when you visit and interact with our Site, sign up to receive emails, register for an account or create a profile, make a purchase, or contact us.
- Cookies and Online Tracking Technologies [Need to confirm with client]:when you visit our Site, we collect information from your browser or device identifiers to allow us to remember your account information, browsing activity, order history, shopping cart, and personal information. Note you can adjust your browser settings to blog or delete cookies, but this may impact your experience and ability to use certain features of our Site.
- From Social Media Platforms and Networks: If you interact with us on social media platforms or networks (including Facebook, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram) in connection with our Site, we collect information that you disclose to us, or the social media platforms disclose to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to:
- operate, maintain, and improve the Site’s content, products, services, and functionality;
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- process and deliver products and services to customers;
- send confirmations, updates, promotions, newsletters, and other information about our products and services;
- conduct research and analytics to improve our products; better understand our customers’ needs; and
- protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
We will take all reasonable steps to protect your account and personal information against unauthorized access to, and use of your account and disclosure. We will take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for the use(s) outlined under this Policy. Please notify us as soon as possible if you suspect any unauthorized use of your account or personal information.
GDPR Privacy Notice
For users residing in the European Union, we endeavor to ensure that your personal information is processed in compliance with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). We process your personal information provided by through our Site based on your consent or for our legitimate business interests. We delete personal information within a reasonable period after we no longer need to use it for the purpose for which it was collected. This does not affect your right to request that we delete your personal information before the end of its retention period. You have the right to request access to your personal information, to have your personal information corrected, restricted or deleted, and to object to our processing of your personal information. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you have any concerns about our processing of your personal information, please contact us at the email address or phone number below.
California Consumer Privacy Act Rights
If you are a California resident, you will receive additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (the “CCPA”). While we do not sell your personal information, you can make a formal request to delete your personal information that we process. You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information we collect from you and retained, subject to the exceptions listed below. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will delete your personal information from our records.
We may deny your request if retaining the information is necessary for us to complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information; detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; engage in statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent; enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us; or comply with a legal obligation.
You also have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your request, we will disclose to you the categories of information we collected, our purpose for collecting that information, third parties we share that information, and specific pieces of information we collected about you. You can request that we delete your account and/or personal information by contacting the email address or phone number below.
Children and Privacy
Our services are not directed to children, and you may not use our services if you are under the age of 13 years old. You must be old enough to consent to the processing of your personal data in your country. We do not knowingly collect information from children.
Changes to This Policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy, or any other policy at any time. We will notify you about changes to this Policy by placing the updated policy on our Site. You agree that your use of our services after such notification will constitute acceptance by you of such changes to our Policy.
We welcome your comments or questions about this Policy, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (310) 710-4323.